Monday, February 2, 2009

Audio and Video Courtesy of BlipTV

Hi! I just uploaded an audio file via audacity-very nice, and then bliptv. The audio quality on audacity is impressive. I actually didn't sound quite as horrible as on my other attempt at voice over on movie maker. That audio was TERRIBLE. you can read more about it below. It was also so easy to download and install. I was really hoping to do video with my new laptop, but it has not arrived from costco and dell yet. I love costco.

Without bliptv, I could not figure out how to upload anything to blogger. bliptv actually sends it to your registered blogs for you. THis is one of those fanastic things I learned from my art of podcasting class.

I also can upload a moviemaker video I edited as well as a slide show I recorded TERRIBLE audio for. It is so painful to listen to, I dare not upload it without invitation. I had to record it in a cubicle environment with a terrible microphone, and I am just generally not good at audio anyway, so as you can see it was a perfect storm for suckiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment