Tuesday, February 3, 2009

YAY YAY YAY!

The most wonderful tech guy ever, Flappo Jones, has solved yet another one of my computer questions. He is amazing. And my other wonderful intelligent amazing friend Jaime, showed me how to take photos on my cell AND EMAIL THEM!! this is very very exciting learning. Anyway. Here is a photo of the magic cord. It is just a normal basic cord. Nothing fancy.


We had to seriously adjust the volume levels of the input and output functions on audacity to get rid of a huge amount of distortion and it worked. THE MAGIC CABLE WORKED!!! I save $30 by not purchasing the fancier recorder AND now I don't have to upgrade (which really saved me like another $100).
YAY YAY YAY!

2 comments:

  1. I must know what this magic cable is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8mm or 9mm cable. it has two audio ends. that is it! crazy, huh?!

    ReplyDelete